Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
Neurosurgery Interests: Brain tumor, skull base, open/endo Vascular neurosurgery, and complex spine
Research Interests: Tumor, skull base anatomy, vascular, functional neurosurgery
Hobbies/Free-time: Hiking/exploring Arizona, Ironman triathlon, biking, golfing, spending time with my wife and our Belgian Malinois Topher
1. Bina, R.W., et al., Peripheral Nerve Stimulation for Refractory Trigeminal Pain: Recent Single-Institution Case Series With Long-Term Follow-Up and Review of the Literature. Neuromodulation, 2020.
2. Nisson, P.L., et al., Revascularization of the Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Using the Occipital Artery: A Cadaveric Study Comparing the p3 and p1 Recipient Sites. Oper Neurosurg (Hagerstown), 2020.
3. Palsma, R., et al., Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery for Essential Tremor in a Patient with Type A Hemophilia. World Neurosurg, 2020. 139: p. 158-162.
4. Premyodhin, N., et al., 3D printed mitral valve models: affordable simulation for robotic mitral valve repair. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg, 2018. 26(1): p. 71-76.
5. Schipper, D.A., et al., Chronic Myocardial Ischemia Leads to Loss of Maximal Oxygen Consumption and Complex I Dysfunction. Ann Thorac Surg, 2017. 104(4): p. 1298-1304.